Communities that work with Artspace share a vision of creating or retaining affordable space for the arts. When they first contact us, they often have similar concerns as well, such as:
- Rising housing costs are driving artists away.
- An historic building is threatened.
- A distressed neighborhood needs economic revitalization.
- A master development plan includes artist housing or cultural facilities.
- A city wants to create a new arts-friendly identity or expand an existing arts district.
Our consulting services are designed to address these concerns. In some cases, these services are the first step on a path to a new Artspace project. In others, Artspace serves as a springboard, a guide, and an advocate to help communities independently advance their arts-related goals.