Artspace is looking for an LIHTC Tax Manager to join their finance department.
This position is available due to an internal promotion. Tax professionals interested in work/life balance and are knowledgeable about real estate and the use of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit to develop property, should apply for this position. The Tax Manager reports to the Chief Financial Officer. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Accountabilities & Scope of Work:
- Completion or detailed review of federal and state partnership and corporate income tax returns
- Ability to prepare cost certifications and 10% carryovers and communicate with auditors
- Review basis issues for syndication partners
- Compute and monitor LIHTC issues for multiple development projects
- Familiar with Section 754 adjustments on partnership sales and acquisitions
- Perform tax research projects
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in completing projects
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Act as a mentor and share expertise with colleagues
- Pursue training and development opportunities to build knowledge and skills
Skills & Qualifications:
- Five to Seven Years of Tax Experience
- Detailed knowledge of Section 42 Low Income Housing Tax Credit and Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- CPA certificate preferred
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Word, and familiarity with tax return preparation software
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com with Tax Manager in the subject line. Artspace Projects, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline: September 3, 2017