Pathways: A Native Space Initiative
Pathways: A Native Space Initiative is a new, 12-month capacity-building program for Native American arts and cultural organizations in need of new space or improved existing space. As part of a virtual cohort, members will:
- Develop an effective project management plan to advance their projects,
- Confidently communicate to stakeholders the project through construction/renovation phases and into operations,
- Develop a space plan centered on community values and appropriate for cultural and artistic practices.
Unsure if the Pathways Program could be helpful to your organization? Have you asked yourself any of these questions?
- Are we outgrowing our current space?
- Do we have the amenities that our staff needs?
- Are we able to archive ancestral objects?
- Should we lease or buy a new space?
Or maybe your organization knows that it needs a plan, but just doesn’t know where to start. Pathways is a great place to begin.